More than 150 companies were recognized by a panel of international journalists at the SEMA Show for creating products that resonate with consumers in international markets.
The Global Media Awards program consisted of 27 international journalist judges from 17 different countries who reviewed and evaluated products displayed in the 2017 SEMA Show New Products Showcase. Each judge selected up to 10 products that they believed would succeed in their home countries.
Below are the winning exhibitors and products as selected by a leading publication in New Zealand for Global Media Awards:
Publication: NZ Hot Rod Magazine
- 3pConnect/Turbosmart for the V Series 50mm Wastegate
- Antigravity Batteries for its Lithium-Ion Performance Stater Battery
- BorgWarner for S300SX-E 72mm
- Classic Instruments for the Full Sweep Instrument Set - AutoCross Yellow Series
- Cobra/Escort/WASPcam for its Max360c
- Holley/MSD for the Racepak Vantage CL1 Cloud Based Data Kit
- MAXTRAX for JaxBase
- MITO Corp. for its Pecca Automotive Leather Kits
- Mothers Polishes-Waxes-Cleaners for PowerCone 360
- Ohlins USA for its Ford Mustang R&T Suspension Kit