SEMA’s councils and networks are currently accepting nominations to honor outstanding companies and professionals. Each of the councils and networks announce and present their annual awards during their individual receptions at the SEMA Show. Nominations are due by Friday, July 19.
The winners are nominated and voted on by each council and network membership. Nominees must be a member of the council or network for which they are nominated.
The following councils representing different market segments are accepting nominations:
- Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN)
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Truck & Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
- Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- Young Executives Network (YEN)
Contact SEMA customer service specialist for help by calling 909-610-2030.