Warn Industries Employee Golf Tourney Raises $48,000 for Charity
The Warn Employee Community Impact Project (WECIP) raised $48,000 on Aug. 3 at its fifth annual golf tournament for local organizations that provide support in and around Clackamas County, Oregon. WECIP is supported jointly by the volunteer efforts of employees from Warn Industries and Warn Automotive.
Eighty-eight golfers participated in an 18-hole modified scramble at the Oregon City Golf Club, raising funds for local organizations that support a variety of social issues. A hosted luncheon and raffle was held after the tournament with all proceeds being donated to the WECIP fund.
In addition to the golfers’ donations, 34 of Warn Industries’ and Warn Automotive’s valued suppliers contributed to the success of this event, through a combination of monetary donations, sponsored holes, and product for the raffle.
Contest and Award Winners
- First place: Matt Crossland (Earle M. Jorgensen Co.), Travis Agee (Earle M. Jorgensen Co.), Eric Fletcher (Warn Industries), Chris LaHaye (Warn Industries)
- Second place: Andrew Ransom, James Pope, Brian Cameron (West Coast Wire Rope), Shane Rowlett (West Coast Wire Rope)
- Men’s Closest to Pin: Mark Galmon (J.T. Ryerson & Son)
- Women’s Closest to Pin: Miranda Briggs (Royal Case Co.)
- Women’s long drive: Cindi Kenaston (Poly-Cast)
- Men’s long drive: Scott Schmick (McGuire Bearing)
- Numbered Ball: Shawn Ell (Warn Automotive), Grant Leavell (Warn Automotive)
WECIP recognizes for their donations and participation: AAM Metal Forming/HHI, Alliance Packaging, California Die Casting, Christensen Inc., Columbia Corrugated Box Co., Earle M Jorgensen Co.-OR, Expeditors International, Fastenal Industrial Supply, FMS, Futura Industries, Joseph T. Ryerson & Son Inc., Keystone Automotive, Korea Powder Metallurgy Company Ltd., Marmon/Keystone LLC, McGuire Bearing, New Allenberry Works, NSK, Oregon Induction+Thermal, Oxford Bond SON BHO, P-Sun International Co., Plastic Components Inc., Poly-Cast Inc., Rexon Industrial Corp. Ltd., Royal Case Co., SAIA, SC Metal Sdn Bhd, Shanghai Tedu Electromechanical Co., Shanghai Yizhong Trade Co., Smalley, Thermal Modification Technologies, Trelleborg Group, Vallen Distribution, Vexos, and West Coast Wire Rope.