SEMA Provides Update on 2023 SEMA Show Exhibitors
The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) has provided an update on the 2023 SEMA Show, scheduled for Oct. 31-Nov. 3 in Las Vegas.
Manufacturers have continued to commit to exhibiting at the 2023 show, SEMA officials said, and with more than a third of all applications historically submitted a week before the April 3 priority application deadline, the 2023 SEMA Show is expected to grow to more than 2,000 exhibiting companies.
“The early commitment from exhibitors is a positive sign that companies are excited to reconnect face to face,” said Tom Gattuso, SEMA vice president of events. “It’s also a sign that companies are confident that they will have new products and stories to share.”
Exhibitors that submit completed applications by April 3 will be included in the SEMA Show Priority Booth Selection Process, SEMA officials said. Exclusive benefits and opportunities include:
- First to select their space at the SEMA Show and officially assigned a booth number
- Immediately included on the online floorplan
- Connect with account reps who will guide them on specific opportunities to boost brand awareness based on the exhibitor’s goals and target audience
- Opportunity to sign up for the 2023 SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit
- Reminders about early-bird deadlines
Booth space applications are open to companies that manufacture products that enhance a vehicle’s performance, styling, safety, or convenience. Registration for industry professionals to attend the SEMA Show opens on May 1, SEMA officials said.