The SEMA Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA) will be hosting its upcoming general membership meeting on May 21 at 10:00 a.m PT, the group announced.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The new Searchable Council Member Company Directory.
- HRIA Education Days—This event takes place at the National Street Rod Association (NSRA) Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky, and provides HRIA manufacturers a chance to promote and educate enthusiasts about their products through face-to-face educational seminars with industry enthusiasts.
- Updates on open HRIA meetings and mixers at major car show events through the year.
- Industry awards and the HRIA SEMA Show feature vehicle program.
- HRIA-member spotlight program and how to participate.
A virtual panel discussion focused on hot rodding for the younger generation will be presented following general council updates.
Click here for more information.