SEMA Battle of the Builders Whittled Down to 12 Finalists
The Top 12 finalists in the SEMA Battle of the Builders competition have been revealed.
The finalists, divided by competition category, are:
- Dale Boesch-1936 Ford Roadster
- Phil & Jeremy Gerber-1970 Chevy Camaro
- Kyle Tucker-1969 Chevy Camaro
- Rod Nielsen-1972 Mazda R100
- Igor Polishchuk-1987 BMW 325
- Muzzy Yousefi-2004 Nissan 350Z
- Jason Graham-1934 Ford Pickup
- Eddie Pettus-1932 Willys Aircraft Refueling Truck
- Jeremiah Proffitt-1993 Toyota 79 Series
- Dylan Goacher-1968 Chevy Nova
- Kyle Kuhnhausen-1972 Datsun 240Z
- Zach Lagarenne-1988 BMW M3
The 2018 SEMA Battle of the Builders competition began with more than 300 vehicles entered. An industry panel narrowed the field to select the top 12 finalists, who now will judge one another on Friday at the SEMA Show. Judges vote to determine who will be named the Ultimate Builder of the 2018 SEMA Battle of the Builders. The winner will be crowned at SEMA Ignited, set for 3 to 10 p.m. on Friday in the Platinum Lot located on the east side of Las Vegas Convention Center on Swenson Street and between Desert Inn Road & Sierra Vista Drive. Hundreds of vehicles will exit the Las Vegas Convention Center after the SEMA Show for the SEMA Cruise and make their way to SEMA Ignited. Formula Drift demonstrations, exhibitors, products and celebrities from the SEMA Show will be on-hand, along with food trucks, music and entertainment.