The schedule for the sixth season of OPTIMA's Search for the Ultimate Street Car Series is out and available below.
The series features all-around street-legal cars, trucks and SUVs that compete at seven different tracks around the country for the chance to qualify for the 12th annual OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational. The Invitational takes place every year following the SEMA Show in Las Vegas. The event is filmed and broadcasted on national TV.
Registration for the 2019 OPTIMA Search for the Ultimate Street Car Series will open Dec. 17. The tentative 2019 schedule looks like this:
- March 16-17, Las Vegas Motor Speedway in Las Vegas
- April 12-13, Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, Florida
- June 1-2, NCM Motorsports Park, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- July 6-7, Pike's Peak International Raceway in Morrison, Colorado
- Aug. 16-17, Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
- Sept. 14-15, Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California
- Oct. 5-6, NOLA Motorsports Park in New Orleans
Nov. 9-10 OUSCI at Las Vegas Motor Speedway