Combined with the ORAFOL Advanced Wrapping Academy, the course is designed to educate users about ORAFOL vehicle wrapping films, proper film selection, and application methods for difficult aspects of wrapping such as door handles, spoilers/air dams, and bumpers.
Attendees must pass a comprehension and practical exam to obtain certification.
Benefits to becoming ORAFOL Certified for vehicle wrapping, according to the company, include:
- Becoming highly proficient in the application of ORAFOL Wrap Products
- Becoming highly knowledgeable of ORAFOL brand product specifications and applications
- Interacting and networking with the industry’s top vehicle wrap installers
- Receiving business referrals from ORAFOL via website and program listings
- Receiving business referrals from ORAFOL’s certified installer network
Remaining 2018 dates include:
- April 12-13 in Santa Margarita, California
- June 14-15 in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Sept. 13-14 in Long Island, New York