KICKER Recognizes Installers Vying for MEA Industry Awards
KICKER has recognized some of its 24 authorized installers, retailers and sales professionals that have earned a spot in this year’s “Top 12 Finalists” for the 2020 Industry Awards, as determined by the Mobile Electronics Association (MEA).
According to the MEA, some of the award categories are decided solely on industry votes. The final awards will be announced at the Mobile Electronics Industry Awards celebration during the virtual KnowledgeFest trade show and conference Dec. 4-6.
Winners at this stage also qualify as semifinalists for the top honors of Retailer-of-the-Year, Installer-of-the-Year and Sales Pro-of-the-Year.
The complete list of finalists is posted at the official Industry Awards website, meindustryawards.com.
Top 12 KICKER Retailer finalists:
- Mobile Toys – College Station, TX
- Absolute Electronix – Rockville, MD
- Car-Tunes – Greenville, MS
- Showtime Audio – Chicago, IL
Top 5 KICKER Sales Professionals finalist:
- Jim Skaggs – Mobile Toys Inc. – College Station, TX
Top 12 KICKER Installer finalists:
- Justin Kush – Mobile Toys Inc. – College Station, TX
- Matt Vowell – Mobile Toys Inc. – College Station, TX
- Dean Beyett – Five Star Car Stereo – Clearwater, FL
- Dalton Trainer – Car-Tunes, Inc. – Greenville, MS