JL Audio recently recognized the outstanding sales achievements of several of its U.S. and international sales representatives during the company’s Rep Alliance held at its Miramar, Florida headquarters.
“We are very proud to recognize the hard work and efforts of our rep partners, many of who have represented JL Audio for many years. We thank them for their passion and support for our brand throughout their territories which continue to deliver outstanding results year after year,” said Brian Power, vice president of U.S. retail sales.
The 2017 JL Audio award recipients were:
- Rep Firm of the Year: Pacific Coast Marketing
- Rep Associate of the Year: Robert Navarro of Cardoza and Co.
- Domestic Distributor of the Year: Davis Distribution
- Ahead of the Curve Award: Bravo Sales
- Category Killer – Amplifiers: Rusty North of High Point Sales
- Category Killer – Speakers: Mar Tech Group
- Category Killer – Powersports: DNR Sales
- Hard Core Award: Gabriel Schmidt of Team Sales; Rick Foster of InSite Sales; Juan Jane of AMI Sales; and Shawn O’Connell of AMI Sales
International Distributor Award recipients were:
- Distributor of the Year: Gem-Sen, Canada
- Automotive Distributor of the Year: Low Bass, Mexico
- Most Improved Territory: Autoesteros Cavazos, Mexico