As the bitter cold of winter moves into much of the country, Jeep is delivering new North Edition models across its lineup, with 4×4 capability and a host of standard content to tackle frosty commutes.
“When winter weather hits, your Jeep SUV can be your best friend,” said Jim Morrison, head of Jeep Brand – FCA North America. “Every Jeep 4×4 is engineered to easily tackle winter, and our new North Editions add features and technology to make winter driving even more of a pleasure.”
North Edition models are available for sale and order through local Jeep dealers. The Renegade North Edition will arrive in Jeep showrooms in March.
Standard features on Jeep North Edition models include:
- All-weather Jeep 4×4 capability with brake lock differential, anti-lock brakes and traction control
- All-season or all-terrain tires for severe snow conditions and winter traction performance
- Heated seats and steering wheel
- Remote start system
- Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather
- All-weather floor mats to contain slush and snow
- Power heated mirrors
- Tow hooks
- Jeep Trail Rated kit (tow strap, D-rings, carabiner, gloves, safety kit)
Three Jeep North Edition vehicles – Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Grand Cherokee and Jeep Wrangler – will be on display at the New England International Auto Show (Jan. 16-20) at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center.