More than 150 companies were recognized by a panel of international journalists at the SEMA Show for creating products that resonate with consumers in international markets.
The Global Media Awards program consisted of 27 international journalist judges from 17 different countries who reviewed and evaluated products displayed in the 2017 SEMA Show New Products Showcase. Each judge selected up to 10 products that they believed would succeed in their home countries.
Below are the winning exhibitors and products as selected by a leading publication in South Korea for Global Media Awards:
Publication: Car and Tech
- Celette Inc. for the Cameleon
- Hard Korr Lighting for its 200w Folding Solar Mat
- MIG BUDDY/GeorgeB Design for the MiG Buddy Welding Gun Holder
- MONTI Tools Inc. for its Die Blaster and Vinyl Zapper
- PERTRONIX LLC for its GM Weather Pack Quick Change Ratchet Crimp Kit
- Pliogrip Like 90 for the White-Wash by Like90
- Portaband Pro for the Sharp Shooter
- The Detail Mate for its The Detail Mate PRO
- Winjet Automotive Inc. for its Ford F-250 Taillights with LED Illuminated bars and sequential turn signal