The AAM Group and CURT Group have announce the six finalists for the Keys to Ride sweepstakes. Over the last 11 months, Total Truck Centers and Performance Corner installers have sold ARIES ActionTrac powered running boards and other CURT Group products to earn Keys to Ride entries. Six of those installers will attend the SEMA Show in Vegas for a chance to win the contest’s prize: a custom 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited.
Each of the six finalists will receive a two-night stay at the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, a $1,000 travel voucher and a key-one of which will start the Jeep.
The finalists will gather at the SEMA Show on Tuesday, Nov. 5 at 12 p.m. in the CURT Group booth (#34017) for an exciting ceremony that will see them try to start the Jeep. Whoever holds the key that starts the Jeep wins the vehicle.
- Stephen Adams (Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT, Eugene, Oregon)
- Brandon Blair (Pro Trucks, Siloam Springs, Arkansas)
- John Gillilan (Neuwirth Motors, Wilmington, North Carolina)
- Todd Jansonius (Todd’s Exhaust Pros, Carroll, Iowa)
- Shane Klemann (Billion Auto, Sioux Falls, South Dakota)
- Erica Olivas (Tweety’s Tire and Welding, Midland, Texas)