The Vaccar Co. and noted builder Aaron Vaccar will unveil a customized 2018 Hyundai Kona on Oct. 30 at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
The Kona, equipped with a prototype turbocharger kit for the 2.0l drivetrain, will be parked in Winner International’s booth (No. 12417).
“The Vaccar Kona concept is not of the over the top build variety you often find at SEMA. We have specifically worked with our aftermarket accessory partners to help create and promote real world products and styling that consumers can obtain for themselves,” Vaccar said. “That is what our goal has been with our most recent projects. For example, this Vaccar Kona can be ordered has a whole vehicle from Vaccar and participating dealerships, or consumers can pick the parts they like and build their own.”
Vaccar also will visit the Winner International booth for a meet & greet at 2-4 p.m. on Nov. 1.
Aftermarket appointments on the Vaccar Hyundai Kona include:
- Boostec Performance: Nu turbo manifold, GTX turbocharger, R50 blow-off valve
- Mishimoto: G Line intercooler, carbon radiator cap, oil filler cap, baffled catch can
- AEM: Race Dry Flow air filter, intake piping
- Flowmaster: DBX muffler, rolled angle carbon fiber exhaust tips
- AMSOIL: Signature Series 5W-20 synthetic oil, Absolute Efficiency filter
- XS Power: D Series D4800 battery
- Concept One Wheels: CR1 20x9-inches
- Toyo Tires: Proxes Sport 245/30R20
- Gecko Racing: G-Street Series coilovers
- True Spike: Forged lug nuts, sleeves, billet caps
- BASF Refinish: R-M basecoat, R-M clearcoat
- Canfield Collision: Bodywork, paintwork
- ICD Designs: Brush guards, light trims, grille trims, side moldings, rear quarter trims
- Diode Dynamics: LED, Demon Eyes, Bluetooth RGBW control
- Advert Graphix: Vinyl graphics
- Katzkin: Cardinal Red leather with Carbon Shadow wings and black contrast stitch
- AutoMeter: GT Series boost, wideband, and oil pressure gauges
- The Club: Personal vault
- Blood & Grease: Custom luggage set
Vaccar has an extensive history with Winner International, including building a commemorative car for company founder Jim Winner.
“The red accents of the Vaccar Kona concept are a great nod towards our relationship with The Club brand, and the golden yellow paint job is actually inspired from the thought of a Hawaiian sunrise,” Vaccar said, “and that's where The Club Kona theming came into creation. In theory, it's a made up Las Vegas Tiki-club of sorts, and playfully ties in all the elements of this collaborative project."
For more information, visit vaccar.co.