*See more photos below
GMC is placing a new entry into the off-road space with its 2019 Sierra AT4.
Standard content on the 2019 Sierra AT4 includes:
- Two-inch factory-installed suspension lift
- Standard 4WD with a two-speed transfer case, locking rear differential and skid plates
- Off-road-tuned Rancho monotube shock absorbers
- 18-inch wheels with all-terrain tires or available mud terrain-rated Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires, or available 20-inch wheels with all-terrain tires
- Exclusive wheel design with machined-face, dark-tinted appearance
- Hill Descent Control
- Traction Select System
- GMC exclusive, industry-first MultiPro Tailgate
- Black chrome finish on the fog lamp bezels, fender surround and grille insert
- Body-color grille surround, door handles and bumper
- Exclusive athletic interior trim elements
- Red vertical recovery hooks
- Standard 5.3L V-8 engine
Optional content on the 2019 Sierra AT4 includes:
- Multi-Color Head-Up Display
- Rear Camera Mirror
- Carbon Fiber Pickup Box
- Surround Vision, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking and Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- 6.2L V-8 or Duramax 3.0L inline-six turbo-diesel paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission
The Sierra AT4 has a unique look driven by dark exterior finishes and modern detailing, according to GMC. The front and rear bumpers and the grille surround are finished in body color, while the bold grille design with its rugged, knurled texture is finished in black chrome set off by the Sierra’s bold, C-shaped LED lighting signature.
Additional accent details such as the LED fog lamp bezels and fender trim continue the use of black chrome, while a premium high-gloss black finish is applied to the window trim, mirror caps and skid plate, according to GMC. Touches of red complete the package and make the AT4 stand out with subtle detailing in the Sierra’s all-new AT4 signature emblems and bold, unique vertical tow hooks. The exterior details create a distinct and modern personality for the AT4 that projects GMC confidence and capability.
The interior also carries AT4-specific darkened trim, including dark-tinted and textured aluminum finishes on the steering wheel, center stack and sill plates, as well as Jet Black/Kalahari color accents in the seats and live stitching. Leather-appointed seating with embroidered AT4 badging on the headrests and all-weather floormats are standard.