Technicians, automotive instructors, sales representatives, students, and industry professionals are invited to join ZF Aftermarket’s free technical training webinars to learn about a number of hot topics, ranging from the latest in automotive technology to tips and tricks on servicing transmissions. In-house experts from the ZF Aftermarket technical training team will delve into topics over the course of an hour, with both English and Spanish language webinars scheduled. All webinars are ASE certified.
“Our eye is on the future of the automotive industry. We offer continuing education and expert training through our webinar series to prepare technicians for what’s coming next,” said Dirk Fuchs, technical training manager for ZF Aftermarket. “The webinars offered in 2019 truly give participants a virtual hands-on overview to some of the biggest issues technicians encounter in the field.” Participants who attend this round of webinars will witness first-hand the new learning formats and technical knowledge ZF Technical Trainers will use to present.
Participants can register for the upcoming webinars at www.aftermarket.zf.com/us/trainings.
The upcoming webinar series is as follows:
- Jan. 9-ASE L1 Transmission Preparation, English
- Jan. 23-ASE L1 Transmission Preparation, Spanish
- Feb. 13-ZF/TRW ADAS Technology, English
- Feb. 27-ZF/TRW ADAS Technology, Spanish
- March 27–ZF Hybrid Technology for BMW and Audi, English
- April 10–ZF Hybrid Technology for BMW and Audi, Spanish
- May 1–BMW 6HP Transmission Diagnostics, English
- June 26-Chrysler 8HP Transmission Diagnostics, English
The remainder of the webinar schedule will be released later in 2019. Webinar dates and times are subject to change. For additional resources and the most up-to-date information on ZF Aftermarket Technical Training, visit aftermarket.zf.com/us/trainings.