Jeep is making the 2022 Wrangler Willys available with the Xtreme Recon 35-inch tire package, the automaker announced.
The 2022 Jeep Wrangler Willys with the Xtreme Recon Package includes:
- LT315/70R17C (35-inch) BF Goodrich KO2 all-terrain tires
- 17-inch by 8-inch beadlock capable wheels
- Swing gate reinforcement
- 56:1 axle ratio
- 5-inch factory suspension lift with uniquely tuned shocks
- Anti-lock four-wheel-disc performance brakes
The Wrangler Willys is also fitted with a standard black grille, matte black “Jeep” badge, black “Trail Rated” badge, “4-Wheel Drive” swing gate decal and “Willys” hood decal.
“The new Jeep Wrangler Willys with Xtreme Recon Package gives our passionate customers another great option for straight-from-the-factory 35-inch tires,” said Jim Morrison, Vice President, Jeep Brand North America. “Named after the original Jeep utility vehicle, the Willys holds special meaning to the Jeep brand, and we’re excited to enhance the new Wrangler Willys with 35-inch BF Goodrich KO2 tires.”
Equipped with the Xtreme Recon Package, the Wrangler Willys has improved approach angle, departure angle, ground clearance and water fording capability:
- Approach angle – 47.4 degrees
- Breakover angle – 26.7 degrees
- Departure angle – 40.4 degrees
- Ground clearance – 12.9 inches
- Water fording – 33.6 inches
Customers can order the Xtreme Recon Package on the Jeep Wrangler Willys 3.6L eTorque starting in October. Production at the Toledo (Ohio) Assembly Plant will start in December.