LGE-CTS Motorsports is helping to giveaway a Jeep Wrangler 392 to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the off-road shop announced.
Customized by LGE-CTS Motorsports, the Wrangler is powered by a 6.4-liter Hemi V8 producing 470 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque and is outfitted with a full slate of upgrades.
Those upgrades include:
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2.5-inch Stage 8 suspension
- 17-inch ICON Alloys Thrust wheels on 37-inch Milestar Patagonia mud-terrain tires
- BAJA FORGED Signature front bumper, rear bumper and rockslide sidebars
- Paramount Hydro front and rear fenders
- Warn VR Evo winch
- Factor 55 Flatlink E Hook
- Gold accents throughout the interior and exterior
- Leather seats with bronze stitching
- 4-inch touchscreen with Uconnect navigation
- Dual-mode, quad-tip exhaust system
- Alpine premium audio system
- Integrated off-road TrailCam
Proceeds from the giveaway will support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in its combating pediatric cancer.
Click here to enter or for more information about the giveaway.