Webinar to Cover Tech of Automotive eCommerce
A Nov. 17 webinar from PDM Automotive, Classy Llama and ThreeKit will discuss the future tech of automotive eCommerce. Three automotive eCommerce experts will discuss managing product data and starting an eCommerce website. The speakers will also cover 3D merchandising techniques and discuss industry trends and insights.
The speakers include:
Johannes Crepon, CEO and Founder of PDM Automotive
Headless Product Data Strategy…What?
- Why starting with clean data is key to success
- How important it is to tell a unified story across all channels
- Your data is your DNA
- The ROI of data governance
Brandon Urich, Head of Solutions, Classy Llama
Selecting an SI and Tips for a Successful Build
- What to look for in a Systems Integrator
- Components of a site build
- Avoiding technical debt
- SEO Considerations
Marc Uible, VP Marketing, ThreeKit
Digital Content, 3D, and Virtual Photography Strategies for Auto Part Makers & Resellers
- Best practices to show how products fit (and don’t fit) together visually
- How to prevent fraudsters from stealing your product images
- How to show limitless colors, features and configurations for products
- Virtual photography is a reality
Click here to register for the event.