The auction, held from Jan. 6-13, is being hosted on BringaTrailer.com.
The Bronco recently appeared at the 2019 SEMA Show in the WD-40 booth, but was initially debuted at the 2017 SEMA Show with builder Aaron Vaccar. In 2017, the Boosted Bronco was given a 3.5L eco-boost, twin turbocharged engine with six speed automatic transmission.
For the 2019 SEMA Show, SEMA took the rebuild to the next level and has made numerous updates, including:
- A brand-new fuel system and custom exhaust
- Custom fabricated turbo piping
- A new front and rear suspension with a 5-inch lift and new front and rear axles.
- Custom brown leather seats, a rear bench and fully carpeted interior to give an old-school aesthetic
- New front and rear door panels with side mirrors
- A 6-point roll cage
- All exterior trim, down to wheels and tires, is refinished and new
Build partners that donated products for use on the Bronco include: Currie Enterprises, Wilwood Engineering, Wheel Pros LLC / American Racing Wheels, Toyo Tires, Energy Suspension, Drake Automotive Group, Solo Motorsports, Skyjacker Suspension, Lund International, NRG Innovations, Classic instruments, auto custom carpets, lge-cts, distinctive industries / roadwire interiors, ppg industries, lokar performance Products, Magnaflow, Summit Racing, Hellwig Products, Yukon Gear & Axle, Toms Bronco Parts, Flaming River, Tom Wood’s Custom Driveshafts, Greddy Performance Products, Design Engineering Inc., Weld Hard Fabrication, Optima Batteries, Covercraft, Painless Wiring, 3D Liquid Graphics, Dinsmore Inc., Mishimoto, Banks Power, AFE Power, BCR Custom Wiring, Wild Horses 4×4, and Stratasys.
To bid on the Bronco, click here.