Valspar Automotive has selected the winners of its award-winning finishes contest to be showcased in the 2021 Valspar Automotive Calendar. On this year’s cover, Valspar Automotive will showcase the work of Bo Vescio of Vescio’s Customizing in Rogers, MN, on a 1958 Bocar. Other featured refinishers include Jason Vander Woude’s 2015 Harley-Davidson Roadglide from NSD Paintwerks in Lowell, IN, and Chad Martin’s 2001 Ford F-250 from Chad’s Custom Dreams in Saluda, SC.
“This year’s calendar showcases the work of some of the country’s most renowned refinishers,” says Rob Mowson, vice president of marketing, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes. “You’ll see some pretty remarkable classic and custom cars, street rods, muscle cars and motorcycles finished in Valspar-only brand products including DeBeer Refinish, Matrix Edge, Prospray Finishes and Valspar Refinish.”
The winners of the 2021 Valspar Automotive calendar are:
- January: 2015 Harley-Davidson Roadglide | Jason Vander Woude | NSD Paintwerks
- February: 1958 Chevrolet Apache | Brian Vastien | Hammer Fab
- March: 1966 Ford Mustang Fastback | Ryan Evans & Lonny Speer | Counts Kustom’s
- April: 1963 Buick Riviera |Justin Nichols | Nichols Paint & Fab
- May: 1958 Bocar |Bo Vescio | Vescio’s Customizing
- June: 2016 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy | Jace Hudson | The Fast Life Garage
- July: 2001 Ford F-250 | Chad Martin | Chad’s Custom Dreams
- August: 1967 Pontiac LeMans | John Wargo | The Custom Shop
- September; 1971 Chevrolet Corvette |Joe Gomez |Pine Valley Auto
- October: 1959 Porsche 356 Convertible D |Matt Howard | Deluxe Customs
- November: 1962 Volkswagen 23 Window Deluxe Bus | Ryan Emmel | Emmel’s Enamels
- December: 1966 Chevrolet C10 |Joe Tilley |Mike Sabetti Body Shop Inc
New for 2021 – a month by month digital download option for the calendar will be available via Valspar Automotive’s Facebook page.