The Timken Co. for more than 50 years has designed, engineered and manufactured bearings for every type of wheel end system in the commercial vehicle industry.
Using strict quality product testing standards, Timken engineered bearing experts have developed several tricks of the trade crafted to help commercial vehicle techs get their trucks back on the road. The newly created training videos launch just in time for the Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week in Las Vegas Jan. 22-25.
The latest Timken Tricks of the Trade videos guide technicians through steps for servicing commercial wheel bearings:
- Learn how to properly install a Timken Premium Seal on a commercial vehicle wheel end: Timken Tricks of the Trade- Installing a Timken Premium Wheel Seal
- Review the proper installation of a Timken® Set-Right Bearing on a commercial vehicle wheel end: Timken Tricks of the Trade – Installing a Timken® Set-Right® Bearing
- Proper adjustment of wheel bearings on commercial vehicle wheel ends is important. Learn the proper adjustment procedures with this video: Timken Tricks of the Trade – Adjusting Wheel Bearings
- Removing cups from commercial vehicle aluminum wheel hubs can be challenging. Timken provides tips to walk you through it: Timken Tricks of the Trade – Tips for Removing Cups from Wheel Hubs
- Learning to program a hub odometer for your commercial wheel hub can be complicated. Timken Tricks of the Trade – Programming a Hub Odometer, walks viewers through the programing process, step by step
Timken is available in booth No. 700 during Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week at The Mirage in Las Vegas.