Ship Date Announced for DiabloSport Trinity 2
DiabloSport showcased the new Trinity 2 (T2) tuner at the SEMA Show. The product is now schedule to begin shipping on Dec. 31.
The new, capacitive touch screen on the T2 offers comprehensive tuning and monitoring for cars, trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs, according to DiabloSport.
T2 features, according to DiabloSport, include:
- New enclosure with thin, sleek look for sharp on dash display
- Capacitive touch 5-inch color screen offering swipe functionality
- New customization options for gauge and screen layout configuration
- Diesel application coverage adding up to 100 horsepower and 250 ft-lb of torque
- Gas application coverage adding up to 90 horsepower and 90 ft-lb of torque
- Extensive data-logging and storage capability
- Works with DiabloSport’s DataViewer software
- High Speed read and write capabilities via improved hardware infrastructure
- New SKU structure including 50 state legal and race use only applications
Effective immediately, DiabloSport is removing MAP price protection on the T1000.
“We encourage you to sell through your existing Trinity inventory and prepare to stock and sell the all-new Trinity 2. Orders for the T1000 will be taken while supplies last,” according to DiabloSport.