SEMA has revealed its July virtual education schedule, the organization announced.
Scheduled sessions will cover a variety of topics, including ADAS technologies, live Q&As, managing conflict and more.
July Virtual Education Schedule
- July 7 – SBN Live Chat featuring Shannon Welch
- July 14 – ADAS Technologies: How to Navigate Product Development
- July 20 – 2021 Market Report Webinar
- July 21 – YEN Live Chat featuring Jim Liaw
- July 22 – How to Keep Productivity at a Maximum
- July 27 – Effectively Managing Conflict
Click here for more information or to register for any of the sessions.