The results for newly elected SEMA Council and Network Select Committee members have been revealed, the organization announced.
Newly elected members who will serve a 2021–2023 term are listed below.
SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Holly Chunn, Driven Lighting Group
- Tiffanie Hartenstein, Oracle Lighting
- Ann Swayka, Air Pro Diagnostics
SEMA Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN)
- Andrew Mernone, HP Tuners
- Tony Rimas, asTech-Repairify Inc.
SEMA Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Kris Bluntzer, Empire Garage
SEMA Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Brian Bohlander, Old World Industries
- Brian LeBarron, Fluidampr
SEMA Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- Ron Leslie, Katzkin
- Courtney Pahlke, Top Coverage Ltd.
- Pam Smith, Automotive Toys & Accessories
SEMA Truck & Off-Road Alliance (TORA)
- Jenna Jefferies, PerTronix Performance Brands
- Tara Thompson, Dixie 4 Wheel Drive
SEMA Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- Ryan Fuller, Standards Testing Laboratories
- Dan Guyer, Keystone Automotive Operations
- Brett Kinsfather, Shopmonkey
- Alexander Martinez, SD Wheel/Enthusiast Enterprises
- John Rastetter, Tire Rack
- Heather Tausch, Mickey Thompson Tires
SEMA Young Executives Network (YEN)
- Arun Coumar, Driven Performance Advisors
- Dan LaRou, Chrome Enhancements/LKQ