The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) today announced the Top 12 builders in the seventh annual SEMA Battle of the Builders competition.
The 2020 Battle of the Builders Top 12 finalists are (by category):
- Andy Leach – 1971 Plymouth Cuda
- Brady Ranweiler – 1963 Chevrolet two-door wagon
- Kyle Kuhnhausen – 1964 Chevrolet Corvette
- Chip Foose – 1974 Jaguar E-Type
- Josh Croll – 2004 Subaru WRX STI
- Todd Budde – 1993 Mazda RX7 FDS3
- Brad DeBerti – 2020 Toyota Tacoma
- Mark Giambalvo 1965 Chevrolet C10 pickup
- Randy Borcherding – 1971 Ford Ranchero
- Austin Phipps – 1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS
- Cody Medeisis – 1968 Chevrolet Camaro
- Eli DeWitt – 1967 Pontiac LeMans
Judges and industry experts RJ DeVera (Meguiar’s), Cam Miller (HS Customs), Jeremiah Proffitt (Proffitt’s Resurrection Land Cruisers) and Mike and Jim Ring (Ringbrothers) narrowed the Top 40 competitors to these Top 12 finalists. The Top 12 finalists will judge one another with the winner named the Top Builder in the 2020 SEMA Battle of the Builders competition on Friday, Nov. 6.