SEMA Councils and Committees Reveal Election Results
The election results are in for the SEMA councils and networks select committees.
Each of the newly elected and re-elected members will serve a two-year term through 2020. These volunteer leaders assist in guiding the direction and key initiatives of each group, according to SEMA.
The leadership extends congratulations to the following winners:
Automotive Restoration Market Organization (ARMO)
- Joanna Agosta Shere (Incumbent), Steele Rubber Products
- Amy Fitzgerald (Incumbent), Cool Hand Customs
- David Alkire, RPUI
- Lenny Schaeffer, Redemption Rod and Custom
- Justin Whitten, Eckler Industries
- Randall Bates (Incumbent), Auto Custom Carpet
- Larry Brogdin (Incumbent), DYNACORN
Emerging Trends & Technology Network (ETTN)
- Ben Knaus, Hellwig Products
- Robert Simons (Incumbent), Edelbrock
Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA)
- Danny Agosta, Steele Rubber Products
- Jeff Grantmeyer, Borgeson Universal Co. Inc.
- Josh Henning (Incumbent), Roadster Shop
- Ed Capen (Incumbent), Goodguys Rod & Custom Association
- Kevin Ford, Lokar
- Joel Kokoska, Johnson’s Hot Rod Shop
Light Truck Accessory Alliance (LTAA)
- Charles Morrison IV (Incumbent), Truck’n America
- Wendy Miles, THE SHOP magazine
- Cody Ziegler, Meyer Distributing
- Brian Godfrey, Method Race Wheels (Custom Wheel House)
- Matt Reasoner (Incumbent), Retrax
Motorsports Parts Manufacturers Council (MPMC)
- Rob Fisher (Incumbent), E3 Spark Plugs
- Jeff Jenkins (Incumbent), Fidanza Performance
- Melissa Scoles, QA1 Precision Products Inc.
- Ed Monte (Incumbent), Driven Racing Oil
Manufacturers’ Rep Network (MRN)
- Ken Schuck (Incumbent), KAM Marketing
- Jim Link, Airheart Sales
- Aaron Henager, PSKB
- Mike Maul, Considine Sales & Marketing
- Mike Katz (Incumbent), Bob Cook Sales
Professional Restylers Organization (PRO)
- Regan Dickinson, THE SHOP magazine
- Jared Cohen, Auto Action Group Inc.
- Tony Hinton, AutoPlex Restyling
- Bill North (Incumbent), Katzkin Leather
- BJ Leanse (Incumbent), Go Rhino/Big Country
SEMA Businesswomen’s Network (SBN)
- Tara Hitzig, Automobile Driving Museum
- Jenna Jefferies (Incumbent), Pilot Automotive
- Denise Waddingham (Incumbent), Dee Zee Inc.
- Rebeca Olavarrieta, Roco4x4
- Jane Donnelly, Keystone Automotive Operations Inc.
- Angie Hubbard, Katzkin Leather
Wheel & Tire Council (WTC)
- Vic Wood, Weld Racing
- George Finch (Incumbent), The Carlstar Group
- Gavin Horlick (Incumbent), Voxx Wheel
- Scott Musser (Incumbent), Ultra Wheel Co.
Young Executives Network (YEN)
- Jim Mascola, Barrett-Jackson Auction Co.
- Timothy Kawasaki (Incumbent), Wheel Vintiques
- Stephanie Ortega, SNUGTOP