The 24th annual HOT ROD Power Tour will take a southern swing in 2018, according to tour schedule released Thursday.
The seven-day, seven-city journey is expected to bring together more than 6,000 vehicles and 100,000-plus spectators. The 2018 event will take place from June 9-15.
2018 HOT ROD Power Tour dates and venues:
- June 9 at Beech Bend Raceway Park in Bowling Green, Kentucky
- June 10 in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- June 11 at Hoover Metropolitan Stadium in Birmingham, Alabama
- June 12 at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, Georgia
- June 13 Darlington Raceway in Darlington, South Carolina
- June 14 in Raleigh, North Carolina
- June 15 at zMAX Dragway in Concord, North Carolina.