Following the release of the new Ford Bronco, Saleen Automotive has announced that it will produce a Bronco inspired by ‘Big Oly,’ the off-roader that Parnelli Jones drove to consecutive Baja 1000 victories.
This homage vehicle will not only wear a livery reminiscent of the original but will also host numerous performance upgrades, the company says.
“With the popularity of off-roading, it makes perfect sense to further our off-road lineup with the Saleen Bronco,” said Steve Saleen, CEO of Saleen Automotive.
- Saleen front bumper with Integrated KC FLEX Array LED Light Bar and forged carbon skid plate
- Saleen grille surround in forged carbon with Baja Blue accent color
- Saleen Design composite front fenders with integrated forged carbon fender vent
- Saleen Power Hood
- KC FLEX LED Dual A-Pillar mounts with spread beam
- KC Roof Mount Gravity Pro6 light bar
- Saleen rocker panel guards
- Body Color removable roof with Saleen Design modular roof rack
- Saleen Design composite rear fenders and quarter panel
- Saleen adjustable rear roof spoiler
- Saleen rear tire carrier and rear bumper
- ‘Big Oly’ inspired winning livery with Olympia insignia and Baja Blue accent.