The educational presentations will share business strategies and technical skills that will help participants increase brand awareness and improve performance behind the wheel, the organizations said. Taking place Dec.9-11, 2021, at the Indiana Convention Center, the PRI Show marks the first in-person gathering focused solely on the motorsports industry since 2019.
“After being apart for almost two years, we’re excited for the racing industry to gather together for three dedicated days of learning,” said Dan Schechner, PRI Education director. “To mark this momentous occasion, we’ve assembled an amazing group of speakers to join us in Indianapolis. Participants will benefit by meeting and connecting with leaders and experts in the industry.”
Some two-dozen sessions will take place throughout the three-day trade show. Seminars are organized into Business Track and Tech Track sessions. The Business Track includes topics such as digital marketing, content creation and hiring and retaining employees, while Tech Track sessions focus on engine-building topics such as airflow, EFI, bearings, fluids, valve springs and more.
“With the opportunity to connect in person, we’ve brought together speakers who are knowledgeable, dynamic and entertaining so that participants at the PRI Show will get the most out of the experience,” Schechner said. “Participants will leave prepared to put into action what they learned, and they will have developed relationships that can only be made at the PRI Show.”
Among those scheduled to appear in PRI Education sessions are:
- Alba Colon (Hendrick Motorsports)
- Alex Taylor (Alex Taylor Racing)
- Angela Ashmore (Chip Ganassi Racing, engineer)
- Ashley Chalk (Chip Ganassi Racing, exec)
- Collete Davis (racer, stunt driver, TV host)
- Darin Morgan (BES Racing Engines)
- Emily Reeves (Flying Sparks Garage)
- Haley James (Haley James Racing, drag racer)
- Jacklyn Drake (NASCAR)
- Jeff Huneycutt (Horsepowermonster.com)
- Justin Cesler (Driveline Studios)
- McKenna Haase (Youth Racers of America Inc.)
Click here for the full PRI Education schedule.