ORAFOL Vehicle Wrap Certification Course Set to Begin
ORAFOL Americas Inc. will host its first ORAFOL Vehicle Wrap Certification Course during the beginning of December. The first scheduled training will be Dec. 7-8 in Pompano Beach, Florida. 2018 Class dates will be announced mid-December, according to ORAFOL Americas.
Building on many successful years of ORAFOL Professional Wrapping Academies, this advanced training course is designed for those dedicated to becoming the most proficient wrap installer combined with certification testing, according to the company.
This comprehensive program will feature training on the finer points of vehicle wrapping such as proper graphic alignment and finishing as well as more difficult-to-wrap components such as bumpers and side-view mirrors.
Once completed and passed, an ORAFOL Certified Wrap Installer will become part of a network of national and international installers who may be called upon to install ORAFOL vehicle wrapping materials according to ORAFOL manufacturing recommendations.
Additional benefits of becoming an ORAFOL Certified Vehicle Wrap Installer, according to the company, includes:
- Becoming highly proficient in the application of ORAFOL wrap products
- Becoming highly knowledgeable of ORAFOL brand product specifications and applications
- Interacting and networking with the industry’s top vehicle wrap installers
- Receiving business referrals from ORAFOL via website and program listings
- Receiving business referrals from ORAFOL Certified Installer Network
For more information and to register visit orafol.com/12640.