Motor State Distributing, Watervliet, Michigan, will host a free AERA Engine Builders Association Tech & Skills Conference. All shops are welcome to attend the conference, which includes the following Technical Sessions:
- Dart Manufacturing Technology Advancements with Ted Keating and Mike Sanders, DART Machinery
- Piston Failure Modes and Analysis with Eric Grillot and Dan Begle, MAHLE Motorsports
- Oil Pumps and Sleeves with Mike Osterhaus, Melling Engine Parts
- MaxKote Coated Bearings with Ron Sledge, King Engine Bearings
- Gaskets -“ When to Use an MLS Gasket and What Finish is Required with Rich Larson, Fel-Pro Gaskets
- Getting the Most Power from Your Cylinder Heads with Mark Storjohann, Edelbrock
- What You Need to Know about Knock and Detonation in Direct Injection Engines with Lake Speed, Jr., Driven Racing Oil
Motor State says that more than 35 manufacturers, from lubricants to core components, will be on hand with their latest product offerings as well.
Registration is free and all attendees will receive a free Failure Analysis Manual, plus door prizes from several vendors. Area member shops will receive a $50 reimbursement from EREF after attending any Tech & Skills Conference.
Click to find more information and to register.