James Hetfield, lead singer of rock band Metallica, recently donated 10 custom-built cars to the Petersen Automotive Museum in California.
Included in the list of cars donated to the museum are:
- Voodoo Priest, a 1937 Lincoln Zephyr
- Slow Burn, a 1936 Auburn roadster
- Aquarius, a 1934 Packard
- Iron Fist, a 1936 Ford
- Str8edge, a 1956 Ford F-100
- Black Pearl, a 1948 Jaguar Mk 4
- Skyscraper, a 1953 Buick Skylark
- Crimson Ghost, a 1937 Ford
- A 1961 Lincoln Continental
The exhibit featuring Hetfield’s cars will go on display in February 2020.