MAE Partners with Dynomerk in India
Mustang Advanced Engineering (MAE), an American manufacturer of testing equipment, dynamometers and related products, announced a cooperation agreement with Dynomerk Controls India for the Indian market.
Dynomerk Controls, located in Pune, India, since 1996, is a manufacturer of test stands for automotive engine and vehicle testing with a well-established presence in the Indian market, the company said.
With this alliance, Dynomerk will be offering MAE products in the Indian market, including the following product lines:
- EV and Hybrid Vehicle Testing
- Aviation and Aerospace Vertical Lift Product Testing
- Tow Dynamometers
- Vehicle Inspection Systems
- Production & End of Line Testing
- Hub-Axle Dynamometers
- Custom & Specialty Test Stands
- Inertia & Brake Material Test Stands
- Axle & Gearbox Test Stands
- Software, Data Acquisition, and Controls
“This partnership will advance both Mustang Advanced Engineering’s global presence and Dynomerk Controls’ capabilities and product offerings as well,” said David Ganzhorn, VP of Sales.