Lucas Oil Products is celebrating the 13th year as a partner of the Indianapolis Colts football team and namesake to the team’s home arena, Lucas Oil Stadium, the company announced.
A 20-year agreement signed in 2006 gave Lucas Oil the naming rights to the stadium, as well as the stadium’s north gate, which was designated Lucas Oil Plaza, a fan zone complete with product displays, several authentic race cars, speed boats and the Lucas Oil stunt plane.
The company has added several new promotions for the 2021-2022 Season:
- Fourth Quarter T-Shirt Drop – Lucas Oil is dropping 250 t-shirts into the stands from the stadium roof using small parachutes. One t-shirt each game contains a “Winning Card” that a fan can turn in at the GearBox for a $250 Visa Gift card.
- Fueling the Colts – Lucas Oil is the title sponsor of a video series designed to give fans behind-the-scenes access to team practices, game day preparations and different aspects of Lucas Oil Stadium. New videos will be added throughout the 2021-2022 season.
- Lucas Oil Selfie Station – Fans can win a trip for two to the 2022 NFL Draft by taking a selfie at one of three selfie stations in Lucas Oil Plaza and sharing it on one of their social media channels with the hashtag #LucasItWorks.
“For the last 13 years, we have enjoyed an incredible partnership with the Indianapolis Colts, and it is an honor to be working with such a world-class organization,” said Katie Lucas, vice president of Strategy and Philanthropy. “One of the best aspects of the partnership is our shared commitment to helping others through annual philanthropic initiatives. Working together, we are able to greatly increase our impact and we look forward to continuing this partnership for many years to come.”
Lucas Oil and the Indianapolis Colts have also partnered to benefit a variety of philanthropic programs:
- Kicking the Stigma – Support for mental health advocacy programs throughout Indiana.
- Colts Annual Playground Build – Lucas Oil and Colts annual partnership to create new play spaces for an elementary school in the Indianapolis area.
- Carson Wentz AO1 Foundation – Lucas Oil supports Colts quarterback Carson Wentz’s AO1 Foundation’s mission of “uplifting individuals and communities around the world by demonstrating God’s love for His people.”
- Horseshoe Helpings – Partnership between Lucas Oil, the Colts, US Foods Meijer and Citizens Energy Group to distribute Thanksgiving meals to local families in need.
- Maniac Foundation – The Darius Leonard Maniac Foundation aims to transform communities through education, wellness and helping families in need.
“Our partnership with Lucas Oil over the past 13 years has been remarkable for both organizations, and we could not have asked for a better long-term partner,” said Ryan Lobsiger, vice president of Corporate Partnerships. “The excitement they’ve brought to our organization over the years really shows their dedication to the team, and we are grateful. From our philanthropic efforts off the field to the amazing work they put into Lucas Oil Plaza, we are very excited to have them as a member of the Colts family now and long into the future.”