ACC Performance Products Plus will have a busy booth (No. 23318) at SEMA this year. The company has a long list of industry and TV celebrities planning to appear during the course of the show, set for Oct. 30-Nov. 2 in Las Vegas.
Here’s a list of scheduled celebrity appearances in the ACC Performance Products Plus booth (some times and dates to be determined):
- Oct. 30-Nov. 1, 9-11 a.m.-Johnny Bohmer, the Guinness world record holder for the fastest street car,
- Oct. 30 morning-Sam Memmolo of Sam’s Garage will interview ACC Performance president and CEO, Nelson W. Gill
- Oct. 30 & Nov. 1, 1-3 p.m.-Maya Sieber from Ice Road Truckers and Ed Golden from Orange County Choppers
- Oct. 31-Lou Santiago & Louis Lee
- Oct. 30-Nov. 2, in and out of the booth at various times- John Hummel , NHRA driver and Northeastern Comp Series owner with the Grounds for Divorce racing team
- Oct. 30-Nov. 2, in and out of the booth at various times- Retired NHRA driver Dave Crouse
- Date and times to be announced-Mike Linner from Carshownationals.com
- Date and times to be announced-Terry Wilson
The ACC Performance Products Plus booth also will feature a vehicle built by Deuces Garage, and Benji and Angie Martinez.