Following a debut year defined by sales success and a number of industry accolades, Kia is debuting the new Nightfall Edition package for the Telluride SUV.
The Telluride Nightfall Edition package is available on the Telluride EX AWD (with Premium package), SX AWD and SX Prestige package.
In addition to a number of gloss black elements, the Nightfall Edition is offered in eight exterior colors. This includes seven established Telluride color schemes – Snow White Pearl, Everlasting Silver, Gravity Gray, Ebony Black, Sangria, Black Copper and Dark Moss – plus Wolf Gray, a newly introduced exterior hue exclusive to the Nightfall Edition. Designed at Kia’s design studio in California, and assembled in Georgia, the Telluride provides seating for up to eight, a 291-hp 3.8-liter V6 and available active on-demand all-wheel drive.
Exclusive Nightfall Edition exterior elements include:
- Newly designed radiator grill in black finish (Nightfall Edition exclusive)
- Unique 20-inch wheels in black finish with black lug nuts and center caps (Nightfall Edition exclusive)
- Gloss black roof rails
- Gloss black greenhouse trim/lower door side molding
- Gloss black skid plates
- Gloss black front bumper side air-duct garnish
- Gloss black emblems, including unique “Kia” logos
- LED headlamps and fog lamps with black inner bezel (LED headlamps already standard on SX and SX Prestige package. LED fog lamps N/A on EX)
- Body color door handles (already standard on EX)
“The Telluride Nightfall Edition offers a new choice to our customers who prefer a more assertive and premium look to their family hauler or weekend adventurer,” said Sean Yoon, President & CEO, Kia Motors America, Kia Motors North America. “Our biggest and boldest offering’s already lofty appeal elevates with the addition of this special package.”