Hot Shot’s Secret is set to sponsor the finale of the Outlaw Diesel Revenge presented by Firepunk Diesel this weekend. The first-ever event is scheduled for Friday and Saturday June 1 and is part of the Outlaw Diesel Super Series (ODSS) held at Kil-Kare Raceway in Xenia, Ohio.
The ODSS is composed of numerous entities that take ownership of each leg of the series-Firepunk Diesel is the host of this weekend’s event.
“Having tested and dyno’d results using Hot Shot’s Secret products over the past few years, and with race winning results for our entire team, not to mention being a local Ohio company that we have formed a great working relationship with, it was a no brainer to bring them on as our major sponsor,” Said Lavon Miller, owner of Firepunk Diesel. “Using their products, we have won many class championships and continue to set new records. We are delighted that they have chosen to sponsor the Saturday Night Finale of the Outlaw Diesel Revenge.”
The ODSS event schedule will include class testing and qualifying runs, including ET, 7.70, 6.70, 5.90, Pro Street, Pro Mod, and Pro Dragster on Friday, as well as the Friday Night Street Fight featuring a big tire and small tire competition. All classes will compete on Saturday, right down to the semi-finals, at which point the drag racing will be shut down and crowd engagement will be magnified with the Saturday Night Finale Fueled by Hot Shot’s Secret.
The schedule of the finale is as follows:
- 6:30 p.m.-Opening Ceremony, Honor Guard presentation of colors by the Wright Patterson Air Force Base
- 6:40 p.m.-Parade lap of winners from the Show-N-Shine and Dyno competitions
- 6:45 p.m.-Semi-final round of eliminations for all ODSS classes
- 7:45 p.m.-Central Ohio Power Wheels Drag Racing competition for kids
- 7:55 p.m.-Grudge race between Big Boost Bill Lutz & Disco Dean/Stinky Pinky
- 8 p.m.-Pair of Jet Dragsters hit the track, along with Blastro, a jet-powered Astro mini van
- 8:30 p.m.-The finals for all ODSS classes under the lights
- 9:30 p.m.-Closing ceremony & final grudge race between Big Boost Bill Lutz & Disco Dean/Stinky Pinky; plus final track passes from Jet Dragsters and Blastro
“Our involvement with Lavon Miller and the entire team at Firepunk Diesel has been an amazing testing ground for our products allowing us to develop game changing formulas for our customer base,” said Kyle Fischer, director of sales for Hot Shot’s Secret. “With both our company and Firepunk Diesel located in Ohio, we were both excited to welcome the ODSS to our state for the first time. We are proud to be the sponsor of the most over-the-top ODSS event finale ever produced, as Firepunk has put together an action-packed evening that our supporters are going to love.”
The event will be live streamed on Motor Mania TV on YouTube.