The Hennessey Performance Engineering Maximus 1000 Jeep Gladiator is now in production, the Texas-based company has announced. Four of the 24 planned Maximus Gladiators have been built and have been taken to the desert for testing.
See some footage from the test in the video above.
“There’s nothing like jumping a 1000 HP Jeep over sand dunes,” said company founder John Hennessey. “Maximus 1000 is a very special vehicle under any driving conditions, on or off-road.”
The 2020 Hennessey MAXIMUS 1000 includes:
- New 2020 Jeep Gladiator Truck
- 6.2L Supercharged Hellcat V8 Engine
- 8-speed Automatic Transmission
- HPE1000 Engine upgrade with 1000 HP & 933 lb-ft of Torque
- ECU, Wiring Harnesses, Radiator, Fuel System
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- MAXIMUS Front & Rear Bumpers
- LED Lights
- Hennessey 20-inch Wheels
- BFG 20-inch KD Off-Road Tires
- Upgraded Suspension System with 6-inch Lift
- Custom Interior Leather Upgrade with Hennessey & MAXIMUS Embroidered Seats