The Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) team recently introduced an all-new high-performance pickup: the limited-edition Hennessey Mammoth 1000.
The complete, turn-key vehicle is built on the 2021 RAM 1500 TRX. That performance-tuned pickup leaves the factory with a supercharged 6.2-liter V8, which is rated at 702 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque, an 8-speed automatic and permanent 4-wheel drive.
The Hennessey upgrades to the Mammoth 1000 include an upgraded supercharger, pulley upgrades, stainless-steel headers, high-flow exhaust componentry and new HPE calibration. Power output jumps to 1,012 hp and 969 lb-ft of torque, 310 hp and 319 lb-ft of torque more than the showroom stock TRX.
Complementing the powertrain enhancements is the Mammoth Off-Road Stage 1 package, complete with a 2.5-inch lift. This package includes a custom front bumper with LED lights, 20-inch Hennessey 10-spoke wheels, 35-inch off-road tires and a front suspension leveling kit. Other upgrades include a retractable electronic bed cover, and electronic fold-out steps.
“The RAM 1500 TRX is exciting in stock configuration, but I’m seeking extraordinary,” said Founder and CEO, John Hennessey. “The Mammoth 1000 upgrades completely transform this impressive pickup into something astonishingly powerful, visually exciting, and indisputably unique.”
Hennessey Mammoth 1000 truck production will be limited to just 200 units for the 2021 model year. Each vehicle will be fitted with serial numbered plaques.
Mammoth 1000 Specifications:
- 1,012 hp
- 969 lb-ft torque
- 0-60 mph: 3.2 seconds
- 1/4 mile: 11.4 seconds @ 120 mph
Mammoth 1000 Upgrade Includes:
- Upgraded 2.65L Supercharger System
- Lower Pulley Upgrade
- Upper Pulley Upgrade
- Stainless-Steel Long Tube Headers
- High-Flow Catalytic Converters
- Upgraded High-Flow Fuel Injectors
- High-Flow Mid Pipes
- High-Flow Fuel Injectors
- High-Flow Air Induction System
- Crank Case Ventilation System
- HPE Calibration Upgrade
- Mammoth Custom Front Bumper
- LED Lights in Front Bumper
- Mammoth Rear Bumper
- Retractable Electronic Bed Cover
- Upgraded Electronic Fold-Out Steps
- 20-Inch Hennessey 10-Spoke Wheels
- 35-Inch Off-Road Tires
- Front Suspension Leveling Kit
- All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
- Professional Installation
- Chassis Dyno Testing
- Road Testing (up to 200 miles)
- Hennessey Exterior Badge
- Mammoth 1000 Exterior Badges
- Serial Number Plaques
- Limited edition of 1 of 200