Haynes Manuals has introduced new print and online manuals as well as provided updates to popular models. The new titles include seven new editions for the most popular SUVs and trucks on the road today. Many new titles are available now, and others will be released in the coming months.
“The continual updating of our product line assures we always cover the vast majority of the vehicle population, including the latest models,” said Mike Forsythe, vice president of editorial for Haynes Manuals.
Haynes, the leader in automotive DIY, conducts a complete teardown and rebuild of each vehicle, taking step-by-step, color photographs and video along the way.
New and second edition titles being released include the following:
- Chevrolet Equinox 2013-2017, Terrain 2010-2017, Torrent 2006-2009 (Available May 2018)
- Ford F-150 2015-2017 (Available now)
- Ford Explorer 2011-2017 (Available now)
- Ford Super Duty Pick Ups 2011-2016 (Available now)
- Ford Escape SE 2001-2017 (Available in May)
- Jeep Wrangler SE 1987-2017 (Available now)
- Jeep Patriot 2007-2017 (Available now)
Additionally, Haynes is constantly updating its product lines by adding later model coverage to existing print and online publications. Updated titles include:
- Chevrolet Malibu 2004-2012, Pontiac G6 2005-2009 (Available in May)
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 2008-2014 (Available now)
- Dodge Ram Pick Ups 1994-2008 (Available in April)
- Ford F-150 1997-2003, Expedition/Navigator 1997-2016 (Available now)
"The printed-manual heritage of Haynes continues and is now augmented by state-of-the-art digital products," Forsythe said. "Each meticulous vehicle teardown is thoroughly documented with HD video to create an online manual as well as job-specific OnDemand videos."
Haynes Manuals are written for the do-it-yourselfer of all skill levels and include hundreds of workshop photos and videos of your exact make and model. Online versions can be accessed on any device with an internet connection.
The new online manuals feature large-format color photos, color wiring diagrams, keyword search, quick links to common jobs and more, to make working on the car fun and easy.
Haynes print manuals are available at most auto parts stores and the digital manuals are available at haynes.com/en-us/car-manuals.