Gold Eagle Company, manufacturer of 303 Products and STA-BIL fuel stabilizer, is hosting an influencer summit at the company’s headquarters in Chicago on Sept. 29-30, the company announced.
The summit will coincide with Gold Eagle Company’s Cars and Coffee event and will bring together six social media content creators and brand ambassadors for an opportunity to learn more about existing 303 and STA-BIL products, the company said. In addition to a guided tour of the office, plant and lab, the participants will also take part in the company’s final Cars and Coffee event for the year Saturday to meet with attendees.
David Goodson, 303 brand manager, says, “We’re excited to host some of our branding partners for 2023 to give them an inside look at the new products we will be introducing at SEMA,” said David Goodson, 303 brand manager. “This is just an excellent way to explain the technology behind our products and to arm them with the information they need to answer questions as they represent our 303 and STA-BIL brands. Saturday will just be a fun event and the opportunity to interact with the public.”
Gold Eagle Company provided the following biographies of the influencers participating in the 2023 Influencer Summit:
• Kal Fortner is a Street Mod time attack driver who races in GridLife’s Street Mod class in his AMG GTS. Instagram – @kalfortner
• Christina Roki is an automotive engineering content creator and project builder with more than a million followers on TikTok and 265,000 on Instagram. She is also the founder of an automotive STEM camp for women and shares a YouTube channel where they post blogs on modifying cars. Instagram – @christinaroki, TikTok – @christinaroki
• Jordan Sanford is a Content Creator from Cleveland, OH with 1.59M subscribers on YouTube and over 2.7m followers on TikTok. Instagram – @JordanTSanford, TikTok – @JordanTSanford, YouTube – @Jordan Sanford
• Alexander Vargas is an automotive technician, car builder, and video content creator. He is known for his five-year video series of his self-built Subaru WRX on YouTube. Instagram – @_AlexanderVargas, TikTok – @_AlexanderVargas, YouTube – @_AlexanderVargas
• Caroline Richey operates HH Wheels Auto Shop and loves all things automotive, especially Volkswagens. Her first build was a 1975 Volkswagen Beetle followed by a restoration of a 1974 VW Beetle where she transformed it into a street hot rod or “VolksRod.” Her most recent venture is a front-engine dragster. Instagram – @reelcaroline, YouTube – @hhwheels
• Stephen Cox is a race car driver in the World Racing League Endurance Sports Car Series, CRS Super Truck Series and GridLife. He is also a television host and CEO of Sopwith Motorsports Television Productions. He is currently in his 16th season as a co-host on Motor Trend’s Mecum Auto Auction and serves currently as a producer and talent for programming for MavTV, Fox, NBCSN and more. Instagram – @sopwithmotorsports Facebook – @stephen.cox.507, LinkedIn – Stephen-Cox-TV