More than 150 companies were recognized by a panel of international journalists at the SEMA Show for creating products that resonate with consumers in international markets.
The Global Media Awards program consisted of 27 international journalist judges from 17 different countries who reviewed and evaluated products displayed in the 2017 SEMA Show New Products Showcase. Each judge selected up to 10 products that they believed would succeed in their home countries.
Below are the winning exhibitors and products as selected by a leading publication in the United Arab Emirates for Global Media Awards:
- Adams Polishes for Adam's Professional Line
- American Autowire for its ’63–’67 Chevy Corvette Classic Update Wiring System
- BBS of America Inc. for the BBS FS Wheel
- Bubba Rope for the PowerSports Winch Line
- Dakota Digital for its HDX Instrument System 1966–’77 Ford Bronco and 1962–’84 Toyota FJ
- DeatschWerks Fuel Systems for its High Flow Fuel Rails
- Midland Radio Corp. for the Portable Power Station
- MONTI Tools Inc. for Vinyl Zapper
- Viking Performance Inc. for its Viking Berserker Mobile Active Shock Tuning Tool