More than 150 companies were recognized by a panel of international journalists at the SEMA Show for creating products that resonate with consumers in international markets.
The Global Media Awards program consisted of 27 international journalist judges from 17 different countries who reviewed and evaluated products displayed in the 2017 SEMA Show New Products Showcase. Each judge selected up to 10 products that they believed would succeed in their home countries.
Below are the winning exhibitors and products as selected by a leading publication in Russia for Global Media Awards:
Publication: OFF-ROAD Drive
- Advanced Accessory Concepts for its Trigger “Volt” Bluetooth voltage monitor
- Decked for the Decked Mid-Size In Vehicle Storage System
- Hard Korr Lighting for its 200w Folding Solar Mat
- Hunter Engineering Co. for the Revolution tire changer with WalkAway Operation
- King Shocks for its ’17 Can-am Maverick X3 Performance Series UTV Coilover Kit
- OPTIMA Batteries for the OPTIMA YELLOWTOP in Group Sizes H6, H7
- RIVAL for its aluminum bumper and deep stamped 6mm alloy skid plate
- TITAN Fuel Tanks for the TITAN Trail Trekker Transfer Tank
- Warrior Products for its MOD Box (18-inches in length)