More than 170 companies were recognized by a panel of international journalists at the 2018 SEMA Show for creating products that resonate with consumers in international markets.
The Global Media Awards program consisted of 30 international journalist judges from 19 different countries who reviewed and evaluated products displayed during the 2018 SEMA Show New Products Showcase. Each judge selected up to 10 products that they believed would succeed in their home countries.
Below are the winning exhibitors and products as selected by Trocas/V8 Muscle Cars, a leading publication in Mexico for Global Media Awards.
- Westin Automotive Products for its Westin Wind Deflectors Merchandising Display
- AutoMeter for the BEX-1500 & BEX-3000 Battery Extender
- Boxo USA for the BXB010 122-piece Metric Tool Set in Hand Carry Blow Mold Case
- Champion Oil for its Champion Professional Grade Fuel System Cleaner
- ITW Evercoat for the company’s OPTEX Color Changing Body Filler and Putty
- LOCTITE for its TEROSON Sprayable Seam Sealing System
- Lokar Inc. for the company’s Goolsby Edition “Lucille” Billet Aluminum Accessories
- Mayhew Tools for its orange-handle Dominator Pry Bar Set
- Papago Inc. for its Go Safe 366
- Chevrolet for the carmaker’s Blazer Highway Safety Kit