Garrett Motion is sharing its plans for Auto Shanghai 2023, April 18-27, which includes exhibiting its portfolio of turbocharging, electrification and software connectivity products, the company announced.
“We look forward to showcasing Garrett Motion’s engineering breakthroughs for the fast-evolving and largest automotive market in the world,” said Olivier Rabiller, CEO of Garrett Motion. “As a pioneer and leader in turbocharging technologies in China since the 1990s, we are continuing to introduce cutting-edge technologies for this new era of electrification. Our advanced solutions enable automakers to deliver the next generation of low- and zero-emissions vehicle technologies.”
Among the passenger and commercial vehicle technologies to be featured are:
- Garrett Solutions for ICE and Electrified Powertrains
- Garrett’s range of variable nozzle turbines (VNT), double-axle VNTs (DAVNT) and wastegate turbo technologies
- VNT turbos for gasoline and plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEVs)
- Garrett Motion’s turbochargers for H2-ICE vehicles fueled by hydrogen and powered by internal combustion engines.
- Garrett’s E-turbos
- Garrett’s modular, hydrogen electric air compressor (Fuel Cell Compressor, FCC)
- Garrett Connected Vehicle Software Solutions for fleets
- Garrett’s AI-based diagnostic software
- Garrett’s cybersecurity software