Firstech has announced the launch of the myFirstech App. The app is free in the App Store and Google Play for all dealers and authorized Firstech Distributors.
The app will have product install guides, allow dealers and installers to order products, provide access to training content and more.
At launch, the myFirstech App will support the following functionality:
- 12-volt wiring (location, color, polarity, images) for remote start, security, and audio installations
- Detailed install guides and vehicle walkthroughs
- DroneMobile telematics activation and troubleshooting
- Product document library
- myFirstech Rewards recurring revenue program for dealers and installers
- Exclusive access to myFirstech Academy virtual and in-person trainings
- B2B e-commerce for direct Firstech dealers to purchase Firstech products
- B2B order management for direct Firstech dealers
At launch, remote start wiring will be available for over 10,000 vehicles and audio wiring for over 35,000 vehicles, the company said. In total, 12-volt installers will gain access to over 500,000 data points in the myFirstech App.
“At Firstech, we want to make doing business with us as simple as possible,” said Firstech Marketing Director, Justin Lee. “The myFirstech app and website will now be the 1-stop shop for dealers, salespeople, and installers to purchase and install Firstech’s award-winning catalog of connected car solutions.”