DPI Off-Road Brands has expanded and restructured its sales team, in addition to appointing Vern Kaufman as its new national sales manager, the company announced.
Kaufman has more than three decades of experience in the automotive aftermarket industry and previously held the position of national sales manager at Hellwig Automotive and Under Cover/Truck Hero, the company said. Kaufman’s role also will also include the oversight of Bulk and OE Sales for Daystar Products.
“I am excited to embark on this journey with DPI Off-Road Brands and look forward to collaborating with our talented team to elevate our products to new heights,” said Kaufman
DPI Off-Road Brands has also established a dedicated team of brand sales managers and key account managers, the company said, who will provide specialized attention to the company’s range of products.
In addition to the brand and key account managers, DPI’s restructured sales team now comprises of territory representatives, the company said. The restructured team is listed below:
- Vern Kaufman – National Sales Manager and Daystar OE/Bulk
- Alec Bondarenko – Key Account Manager
- Don McMillan – Brand Sales Managers – Daystar Products and Voodoo Offroad
- Jared Pena – Brand Sales Manager – Tuff Country, Leveling Solutions, MCE Fenders
- Chris Bradford – Territory Representative
- Donovan Dell – Territory Representative
- Mik Freeman – Territory Representative
- Mike Wilder – Territory Representative
- Scott Osbourn – Territory Representative
- KRS Business Solutions – Territory Rep.
- Norse Enterprises – Lars Svanoe – International
- Considine Sales & Marketing
- Race Rep Marketing