Dodge is accelerating its efforts to champion the achievements of enthusiasts competing in sanctioned quarter-mile drag races with the launch of its 1320 Club. Members of the 1320 Club will have the opportunity to show off their official drag strip accomplishments with pride, and challenge themselves and fellow racers to best their times to earn a top spot on either the Stock or Modified 1320 Club Leaderboard, according to Dodge.
The 1320 Club lives on Dodge Garage, the brand’s digital content hub for racing and car enthusiasts.
“The 1320 Club provides our Dodge brand enthusiasts with an exclusive online destination to record and share their official quarter-mile achievements within the drag racing community,” said Steve Beahm, head of passenger car brands Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA in North America. “With more Dodge brand enthusiasts than ever wanting to be part of our ‘brotherhood of muscle,’ the addition of the 1320 Club to the Dodge Garage further expands the ultimate digital content hub where muscle car and race enthusiasts can find the latest on all things Dodge, SRT and Mopar.”
The 1320 Club is currently open exclusively to U.S. and Canadian owners of late model Dodge Challengers (2008 to current) and Chargers (2006 to current). All 1320 Club members will have the ability to create a public profile displaying their rides, take the safe racing pledge, comment on entries, submit time slips for review and approval, find the next drag strip to conquer, view the most recent racing news articles and earn digital achievement badges.
Decals of driver’s earned achievement badges will be available to purchase to display on their vehicles. Achievement badges and decals will be available in gray for stock or red for modified. Stock or modified badges that can be earned are the following:
- 1/4 mile ET // Ranging from 8.0 to 13.9
- 0-60 ft. time // Ranging from 1.4 to 2.0
- Top speed // Ranging from 105 to 170
How it Works
Those who want to get involved with Dodge’s 1320 club must:
- Log in to your DodgeGarage.com account
- Visit the 1320 Club landing page to sign up
New 1320 Club members will be required to:
- Provide vehicle year, model and trim level details
- Provide vehicle VIN (not for public display, according to Dodge)
- Select stock or modified and provide a list of modifications, if applicable
- Create a My Garage public profile by uploading an image of the vehicle that will be connected to the time slips submitted
- Submit time slips to earn a spot on the leaderboard and achievement badges by: Manually entering the track name, 1/4 mile ET, 0-60 ft. time and top speed as shown on your time slip
- Upload two pictures of your time slip: By itself to be displayed publicly with the entry; above the vehicle’s VIN tag for vehicle eligibility verification
Submissions will be reviewed and verified by Dodge Garage administrators. Approved submissions will result in an email confirmation from Club 1320. Achievement badges will be added to the users Dodge Garage profile, can be shared on social media, and will be available for purchase as decals to be displayed on the user’s vehicle.