Dodge is kicking off a yearlong celebration of the brand’s high-performance SUV with the introduction of the 2024 Dodge Durango SRT 392 AlcHEMI, the first in a series of “Last Call” models commemorating the final calendar year of V-8 Hemi engine production for the Dodge Durango.
Production of all V-8 Hemi-powered Durangos, including the 710-hp Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat and 5.7L Hemi-powered models, will wrap up at the end of 2024.
Details on additional 2025 model-year Dodge Durango “Last Call” special-edition models, including vehicles based on the Durango SRT Hellcat, will be shared throughout the year, officials noted in a press release.
“Just as we did with the Dodge Charger and Challenger, it’s time to celebrate the V-8 Hemi engine that has powered Dodge domination of the performance SUV segment,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand chief executive officer – Stellantis. “Special-edition Last Call models of the Durango will roll out during 2024 as we honor the most powerful SUV ever.”
2024 DODGE DURANGO SRT 392 ALCHEMI
The Dodge Durango SRT 392 AlcHEMI’s transformation from a Durango SRT 392 premium model is achieved through an abundant sprinkling, both inside and out, of unique custom content.
Production of the all-wheel drive 2024 Dodge Durango SRT 392 AlcHEMI will be limited to a run of up to 1,000 units, with a planned 250 each of four available exterior colors: Diamond Black, Destroyer Gray, Vapor Gray and White Knuckle.
- 20-by-10-inch Satin Black forged SRT wheels
- Yellow SRT Brembo brakes
- Satin Black “392” vinyl fender decals with yellow accents
- Honeycomb-textured dual exterior stripes with yellow-accent borders
- Black exhaust tips
- Midnight Metallic grille and liftgate badges
- Unique SRT interior accented with yellow and silver stitching
- SRT “392” logo embroidered on seatbacks; seats embellished with yellow and silver stitch
- Leather and suede steering wheel featuring white LED SRT logo
- Forged carbon-fiber interior accents
Dodge Durango SRT 392 AlcHEMI models will be allocated to Dodge dealers based on dealer sales goals during January.